A perfectly balanced epidermal skin care serum with an intense combination of ingredients that gives the skin an additional energy boost despite optimal care.
• Achieves deep-down penetration
• Smoothes skin and restores its volume with a lasting effect
• Replenishes moisture reservoirs and increases the skin’s water-binding capacity
• Boosts collagen synthesis, the skin regains tone and firmness
• Visibly relaxes facial features
• Stimulates the conversion of oxygen in the cells, blocks free radicals
• Makes skin appear fresher, more radiant and youthful
Mornings and evenings. After cleansing and opening (Enzyme Cleansing Booster), apply Liquid Surgery Serum® to the face and massage in gently. Afterwards, apply the recommended MBR final skin care products.
As part of a treatment, it is recommended to use Liquid Surgery Serum® for a period of 3 months. As a final phase, then use Tissue Activator Serum for 3 months. Both products are always used alternatively for a period of three months (epidermal/dermal). In the spring/summer, Liquid Surgery Serum® can also be used alone.
Ceramide III, shambrilla oil, shea butter, hyaluronic acid, Pentavitin®, Liquid Surgery Complex (Perfluorocarbons), Golden Collagenine, complex from Syn®-Ake, Trylagen™, Cyclopeptide-5, CroNoline™, SYN®-HYCAN